Positions currently vacant:
AP8 Fierce Females is seeking a inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate woman to join our team of empowered woman.
Team Fierce is seeking a experienced Women’s Self Defence Instructor to fill the role of FIERCE TRAINER.. is that you?
Our FIERCE TRAINERS are exactly that.. FIERCE (Fearless, Independent, Educated, Responsible, Courageous, and Empowered).
If successful; you will be leading females of all ages along a journey of self discovery.. Instructing each and every student how to safely become their very own version of a empowered woman. You will be a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, and a leader to challenge and inspire..
The successful applicant will be facilitating classes, seminars, courses, private tutorials and presentations all over south-east Queensland in community centres, private businesses, schools, and universities.
You must be available to travel when required. Our students are between the ages of 5 -100, so you must be comfortable teaching children as well as adults.
You will be required to deliver a high standard of customer service whilst you coach and train our students. Quality and safety standards must be upheld at all times.
- Extensive martial arts experience
- Current blue card
- Be physically fit
- Experience in both adult and child teaching/training
- Basic computer skills
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational & time management skills and attention to detail
- Drivers licence essential
- Be available to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays