In consideration of the services of AP8 Fierce Females Pty/Ltd licensors, agents, owner, officers, volunteers, participants, employees and other persons or entities acting any capacity on their behalf (herein after collectively referred to as AP8FF), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, a discharge AP8FF, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows: I acknowledge that my participation in self defence training and related activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity.
Without a certain degree of risk, students and participants would not improve their skills and enjoyment of the activities would be diminished. Self defence training and other related activities expose its participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants can fall off equipment, injure wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. In any event, if you or your child is injured, you or your child may require medical assistance, at your own expense.
Furthermore, AP8FF, employees or teachers have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They may not be aware of participant’s fitness or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions; any equipment being used might malfunction.
1. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risk existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. The undersigned individually is fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent to entering upon the premises of AP8- Action Pact or its other venues or in participating in any events or classes held in or upon the premises of and hereby elects voluntarily to enter the upon said premises, knowing the present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time that undersigned or either of them are upon said premises. The Undersigned is fully aware that all activities associated with participator in AP8FF training, classes, displays or recitals is a calculated risk and contains inherent risk and dangers (including serious injury and death), the amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise cannot eliminate. The participant knows and understands the state, nature, and extent of risks involved in the activities contemplated by this agreement. The undersigned individually hereby voluntary assumes all risks of loss, damage or injury that maybe sustained by them, or any of them, any damage to the property of the undersigned, or any of them while in or upon the premises of AP8 to participate in AP8FF courses, classes, or related activities.
2. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AP8FF from any and all claims, demands, or cause of action which are in anyway connected with my participation in this activity or my use of AP8FF equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege neglecting acts or omissions of AP8FF.
3. Should AP8FF or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the cost of said injury or damage to myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
5. No oral representatives, statements well or inducements apart from this written agreement have been made.
6. That he/she gives consent to whatever medical care might be provided or available on the premises and further agrees to conform and comply with the rules and regulations of AP8FF.
The undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permit by the law of the State of Queensland and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against AP8FF on the basis any claim from which they have released the herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I have paid for my deposit, but can no longer participate in the course, can I get my deposit refunded?
Unfortunately not, your deposit is utilised to not only secure your position in the course, but to also purchase equipment specific for each student, eg hand wraps, graduation shirt, handbook.
I have paid for my deposit and course fees, and the course hasn’t started yet, can I get a refund?
We will happily refund your course fee’s, but unfortunately your deposit is non-refundable.
I have begun the course, and can longer continue my studies, can I get a refund for my course fee’s?
We will happily provide you a credit note with the remaining unused balance. eg if you have completed 6 of 20 classes your credit note will be to the value of the the 14 remaining classes. All credit notes are valid for 12 months from the issue date. Credit note’s can also be transferred to a friend or family member if you like.
Does AP8 Fierce Females offer lay by or payment plans?
Yes we do!!! All courses are purchased as a complete package/whole, and are not available for individual/ per session purchase. But we do offer payment plans that are flexible to your current financial situation, so please discuss this with us when you are making your booking and we will work alongside you to develop a payment plan that works for you :)
I have a gift voucher, or voucher how do I redeem it?
Simply type your voucher number into the box when prompted, and the amount of the voucher will be automatically be removed from your purchase price.